Monday, October 25, 2010

JAVA Mee In Gunong Rapat

Anyone has a craze for Java Mee noodles? I, for one, do not really fancy java mee very much but this shop in Gunung Rapat changed my mind. This elderly couple who mans a stall in a shop near the Main Road serves the best java mee I have ever eaten. If you do not believe me, then you must go and try.. hahaha...

before you eat, squeeze the lime provided...

very yummy one, i tell u....

just look at the gravy and smooth texture of the noodles!
Okay, wanna go Gunung Rapat tomorrow?
Just along the Main Road before reaching the market..
you can find this stall in a double shop house...

3 comments:

  1. I am a very big fan for nice slurpy Java Mee! But Gunung Rapat is so far from KL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy mee rebus once in a while..yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a friend staying nearby there

    ReplyDelete