Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Meal In Nam Kew

Last night I came back from Kuala Lumpur, I did not cook and since I have a guest, I thought of taking him to try some Ipoh food. My girl suggested Nam Kew, it was a good idea since they have what we love to eat...

Here was what we ordered...

we regretted ordering this spinach soup
it was much too salty..

but we love the ginger spring onions lala (clams)

they had a rich aroma of the ginger ..
and the lala were very fresh...

my girl's favourite steamed talapia
and 2 plates of noodles which I forgot to take pictures!
The bill came to RM54.00, a bit pricey, I can say...

6 comments:

  1. What a delicious meal!
    Looks and sounds great!

    Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei..RM54 is okay la..The fish i think already RM24-RM30 lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Claire, I've had Spinach Soup which was much too salty also.... No Thanks!!!! ha

    BUT--that Tilapia looks wonderful... YUM...

    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Yummy! I like steamed fish, any steamed fish!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The talapia looks great. I love fish in sauce.

    ReplyDelete