Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Extremely Cheap At Sun Mar Poh

It has been some time since we last visited Sun Marpoh Ipoh Garden South. This shop is one of the cheapest eatery restaurant (shophouse) you can find in Ipoh... next to Sin Hup Kee in town la..
They have a wide variety of dishes too... but my girl always ordered the same old dish that she loves whenever we go each time...

Here they are... guess the price as u scroll along...

nestum chicken

assam fish fillets with ladies fingers...

kai lan with salted fish..


seaweed soup..

4 dishes and a soup...
how much do u think the whole meal cost?

Well, with rice and all, it was only RM29 plus 4 plates of rice!!
Amazing???

8 comments:

  1. it all looks so good, I wish I could go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, cheap and yummy looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheap. The steamed egg looks good - havent't had it in a long time. Think I'll make it for dinner soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots that made us hungry but it's too late for take out!

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's cheap indeed! Can't find this type of price in KL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whooaa! They are all my favourites! I think we have same tastes, so it will be easy for you to be my host!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cheap...silap kira I think :p how come I din know there is another Sun Mar Poh in town ?

    ReplyDelete