Monday, June 14, 2010

To Jelapang

Kong, Elin and I went to Jelapang for our light lunch. WE love to go there for desserts but this time we did not order the famous rojak... instead we had this and some fried meehoon. Nevertheless, they were more than enough for us... next time we must go for our ice kacang, rojak and coconut water. I like all these road side stalls, they have more varieties and of course, more flavor too!

my favorite apom balik (peanut pancakes)

some fried stuff...
\
my favorite bubur cha cha
Seeing all these are scary, right?
Yes, I must go for my diet again.. sigh..

7 comments:

  1. Yummy! I want char kuey with red bean soup :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peanut pancake and bubur cha cha! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your yu tiao is so short. When I was little, it was 1 foot long, About 20 Years ago, In Singapore, It is almost 8 inches. So it is getting shorter and shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, all the way to Jelapang for lunch, must be on a Friday, right?
    I haven't makan there before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so miss these food from asia :(

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apum balik is yummy. We look for this when we return to Taiping.

    ReplyDelete