Friday, June 4, 2010

A Protein Breakfast

After drinking some oats, I still felt some hunger in me... was I really hungry or just greedy for food? I guess it is the latter... so eventually we went for a light breakfast. My light breakfast is two pieces of bread with two half boiled eggs. That was a satisfying breakfast...

Hor Lok Coffeeshop in Persiaran Greenhill serves the best half boiled egg so far...my opinion of course. Maybe there are better shops serving these.... can anyone recommend any in Ipoh?

6 comments:

  1. Usually I make my own egg on toast, can cut down on the number of egg yolk while topping my toast with 3 large eggs (discarding 2 yolks...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love half boiled eggs....got once hor i eat everyday then kena scold takut die of heart attack hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at that egg on toast...irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half boiled eggs with toasts... so simple yet so nice. Kaya on toasts lagi nice, iLike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does he cut up the toast to this size and shape?

    My dad had two soft boiled eggs every day for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete