Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Metal Roofing

Lately I notice that after a heavy downpour, my ceiling asbestos was left with a yellowish patch above my son's bedroom. That only proves one thing, that is my roof tiles must be broken or misplaced and the rain managed to seep through and dampened the asbestos in the room. I better do something fast before further damage is done. How I wish there is a man in the house who can look after the maintenance, well, I guess I better do my own research online to find out more.

Going through the Internet I managed to come across this information on metal roofing. What I need is permanency, the price might be higher but over the years, it will be very worth it. This website on metal roofing sounds concrete to me, made from high quality, the cost might be higher compared to others but then metals are durable and nearly maintenance free performance in the many years ahead. At least I am rest assured that the metal roofing on the exterior will protect against heavy winds, extreme temperatures and other environmental concerns. Installing these metal roofing will definitely enlighten my burden and worries in the long run.

2 comments:

  1. ehhh still got use asbestos ceiling one ar? they cause lung cancer leh =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor... change the whole roofing! :P

    ReplyDelete