Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Recipe Restaurant.. A Disappointment

My sisters and I had a simple dinner when we came back from Camerons... I took them to Home Recipe just opposite Wooley food court in Ipoh Garden. We ordered three dishes only for four of us and it was a great disappointment for the fish curry dish.

The fish was more stubborn than me! We cannot even eat the the skin nor the flesh.. my goodness, I complained to the lady boss, she kept silent.. no comments, nothing.. aiyoh! At least apologise la.. right?



only the pumpkins was nice...

4 comments:

  1. i think the fish or the boss need to be taught a lesson hahahhahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, now I don't go there for homecooked food. I prefer the one inside Wooley. Fong's Kitchen is so much better and cheap too. A real good meal you get from them. Fish curry only Sun Marpoh has the best Assam Fish Curry and veg curry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakakaka...fish more stubborn than you...made me laughed like mad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my reason to skip your blog.... TOO MUCH TEMPTATION!!!
    worse thing happen when we go eating is bad food, just won't get satisfied after eating it.

    ReplyDelete