Monday, June 21, 2010

Lunch At Rawang

On the way to KL, we stopped to have lunch in Rawang, we love to have lunch there, either in Lan Jie Restaurant or the tai lok mee near the KFC. Unfortunately, Lan Jie was not opened on that Thursday and we ended up taking our lunch next door. Forgot the name of the shop cos it didnt cross my mind to take the picture.
Anyway, nothing to shout about cos it was expensive too...

melon soup...

sambal kangkung

foo yoong eggs..

steamed talapia...
and the bill came to RM59 plus rice and drinks
which I felt was a bit expensive...

5 comments:

  1. Lan Je's steamed tilapia very nice!! I tried once before at their Balakong Branch.

    Check out my site, I posted one restaurant at Cheras, served very good food too. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mum used to craved the DONG QUA and then steam a duck in it.

    I haven't eaten tilapia unless they have another name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, a bit expensive lor, maybe it's the fish that cost a bomb??

    ReplyDelete