Thursday, June 10, 2010

Strawberry Moment Desserts Cameron Highlands

Thanks to Motormouth's blog, we managed to find Strawberry Moment Dessert Cafe... We had a wonderful time here savoring some desserts, specially made from strawberries. I heard Ipoh will be opening a branch soon but I worry that with the slightly high price, the business will not be brisk.
In Camerons, it might be able to "survive" because of tourists... in Ipoh, I am not so sure... well, I know of one patron who will visit this when it opens in Ipoh... MY SON... he sure will go again!


banana choc mousse cake

choc indulgence

strawberry crepe

blueberry strudel

strawberry milkshake

One day I hope to visit more places and one of them includes Hanalei Bay Resort vacation rentals. I would get the best deals here in this website.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! All strawberries!! I will surely want to come to this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely food..but if i drink the milkshake sure yogurt will come out after that kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have the blueberry strudel, please. Everything looks soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can feel all the sense of Strawberries here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all things strawberry, eh.. there's a new place.. the former cactus valley.. there's shopping selling all things pink n strawberry. Ahh.. Camerons is pure strawberry indulgence !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I love the pinkness of your blogs layout!
    Thanks for visiting mine.Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I will have one of all of the above pictures! I love strawberry anything. This is a wonderful time of year here as the strawberries are just coming into season.

    ReplyDelete