Friday, July 17, 2009

Spaghetti In IRC

In IRC again with my girl for lunch. She loves going there...sooner or later my e-voucher will be finished up fast. Good in a way, at least I know she is eating properly, the word "diet" is not in her mind while in IRC, otherwise she is very particular at what she eats each day.

Actually I do not fancy the food here much, except for the double slices of bread as light snacks. Western food is not in my menu, I prefer asian food anytime, anywhere.. :) But for the sake of girlie, I will go....




while waiting for her food...


she ordered spaghetti...


one big plate...
she couldn't finished all
so guess who have to do the finishing touches?

2 comments:

  1. Who else??It's Claire alright!!!Any left overs?^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... 100percent marks given to u, clarissa.. :)

    ReplyDelete