Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just To Fill Me UP...

One of the reasons I have this food blog is not to show what is nice in IPOH or what's popular. This blog is about the food which I consume into my stomach, be it simple, yummy, delicious or yucky. In time to come, you will realize that I do not actually eat much, not all the time nice and good food, some can be so plain that you will wonder why I eat that.... :)

Well, this is me.. there may be days we eat great expensive and there may be times that I just packet some economy rice such as posted below....


a little bit of rice..
with a piece of fried minced pork
some tomatoes egg
& bean sprouts...


followed by a bowl of tau foo far
with pandan soya bean..

This was my lunch, it didn't turn you on, right?

3 comments:

  1. The packet of rice didn't because I eat economy mix rice Monday - Friday for lunch. But the Tau Foo Fa did! This is the first time I hear, pandan soya bean tau foo fa. Yummy yummy.. I miss tau foo fa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this stall in Jalan Horley has few flavors.. like mango tau foo far...pandan, the normal one... and one more, i forgot what... but i prefer the normal one to the mango flavor...

    ReplyDelete