Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Simple Taste At Wooley

Nowadays Girlie and I have lunch and dinner outside. Practically not cooking these few days cos I didn't go to the market... how to go when I have to take her to school each morning now? Unless it is a saturday or sunday, otherwise, have to either eat simple at home (fried eggs) or eat at food court.

This evening we went to Wooley food court in IPOH GARDEN, we walked round and round the food court, looking at their stalls and hoping to find one stall that could attract us... Finally both of us settled for these below......


my dinner...


just prawn meehoon...


and this of course belonged to Girlie...


a Bento set... cost RM8.90 ...
as long as she enjoyed it....
i m relieved...

3 comments:

  1. o.O where in a place sells prawn beehoon and sushi together?

    But yummy, the prawn beehoon look delicious. *slurps*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming by, Ladyviral and Amy.. this is a food blog so hope u will not be "tortured" much.. hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....I usually visit Aneka Selera and not Wooley!!! But since my boy also loves sushi rice now....might be worth a visit when I go back.

    ReplyDelete