Thursday, July 9, 2009

Island Red Cafe In Ipoh

My friend Lynn and I went to IRC for lunch the other day while waiting for my girl to dismiss from school. This IRC is a membership concept, in fact, can make some money if you become a member. Their motto is Eat and Get Paid, something like that.... so far, I have eaten but not yet make money yet..hahaa... but my friends are making some 4 figure salary already doing this MLM in recruiting members to this cafe....

For more information on how to make money, do call 6016-4171781....



IRC




my tom yam meehoon



nasi lemak

this is not a paid post... but if u want to know more details on how to make money in IRC, do call this number 6016 4171781

8 comments:

  1. wow interesting! Eat and get paid?! four figure paid too?! Wow!

    Very interesting how does that work.. recommend people over? And when they do, mentioned your name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tom yam soup! hehe... but not try in Ipoh yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wonder why Japanese don't love Tom yam soup(T_T)it's my fave!!
    Eat and get paid??!!Hire me!!\(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks sumptuous Claire. makes me wanna head out for some nasi lemak now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so curious! Will tell my Ipoh friends about this. I am sure she is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the setting is nice, but the food got doubtful reviews over in Penang.
    so they're an MLM opportunity? no wonder ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont mind me to be frank ok? There are a few chain from my hometown, Sungai Petani, to Penang, to Ipoh and also Kampar recently. And i tried the food there with a bunch of guys! The Curry chicken rice you could see the link below of my blog:
    http://jacksonfoong.blogspot.com/2009/05/finger-linkin-good-lmao.html

    The other food there are also disappointing! Tell the truth, i prefer spend rm5.40 at mamak for nasi lemak than at islandredcafe.

    ReplyDelete