Saturday, October 10, 2009

Relax And Watch These Nyonya Cooking Recipes!

A lazy Sunday was spent blog-hopping to my faithful bloggers, be them local or international, I love to drop by and give a comment or two. One of them I visited was none other than Foongpc, I am sure many of us know him by now, his blog is visited by many daily, if you read his blog, you will agree with me that he really has a passion in writing and generous enough to give away prizes every now and then. This time he is promoting some online webisodes called Big Bibik And The Little Nyonyas.

Frankly I haven't watched them before until just some minutes ago. While watching on my laptop, my teenage girl couldn't help not joining me to watch the series. All about nyonya cooking style and recipes. Something very different from the shows we watched on TV and suitable for my blog here. Great acting to Big Bibik played by Kenny Chan is the main star, hilarious especially when the little nyonyas get a "bashing" sound on their heads when they couldn't get the things right! Go watch it, guys, gals... relax yourself and watch all the few episodes online here...


2 comments: