Friday, October 9, 2009

Aneka Selera In IPOH Garden

There is one stall in IPOH Garden Gourmet Square that sells tasty roasted duck, roasted chicken, roasted pork, roasted sausages.... and of course the sourish type of vegetables .. This stall opens at 6pm daily and even before it is opened, you can see people lining up or lingering around the stall waiting for the owner to open his stall.

When I am very hungry, I will order from this stall, Andy also loves eating from them... It is operated by husband and wife plus 2 helpers. IN another one or two hours, the meat mentioned above will be sold out, especially during weekends. So if you really want to try eating from this chicken duck stall, go as early as 6 or slightly after.... then you can get the opportunity to try out all their specialities....




i didnt order much this time..
just roasted chicken and some sausages...

6 comments:

  1. I love any meat that are roasted. It seems that Ipoh got a lot of eating places and good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love everything roasted hahaha....how's the roasted duck? i think i really have to visit ipoh next time...never been there yet...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anncoo.. my kids also prefer roasted anytime.. while myself, if outside, i eat roasted chic but when in the house, i prefer to have steamed chick.. :)


    foongpc: yummy esp when hungry too!


    Manglish: never been to IPOH? then u r missing lots... lots of leng lui and foodstuff.. hahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I have eaten at this stall before ...my hubby loves the roasted chicken and the char siew sausages..mmmm looking at them now makes me hungry! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is making me want to go to that place and gobble. I love to eat, but sometimes eating at the same restaurant and eating the same food is sickening.. I love all the looks of the food you were posting..Takaw ba ako??

    ReplyDelete