Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Chee Cheong Fun

My "yesterday's" breakfast in Cowan Street, corner shop famous for its curry noodles. But I don't really fancy hot spicy food in the morning, if stomach not good, whole day could be spent in the toilet....lol... My colleagues ordered curry but unfortunately, I didn't manage to snap them before they walloped ... it was kind of too late... everyone was kind of hungry especially in the early morning.

Mine was simple and yet sumptious, just chee cheong fun with pork skin and all sorts of sauces.. everything got! One of my colleague commented that she cannot take chee cheong fun in the morning, it sort of get stuck in her stomach....lol... as for me, no .. it is fine with me...


doesn't it look yummy?


few types of sauce...


and this is A Must Have too..
glutinious rice with sweet kaya...
Best!

12 comments:

  1. Chee Cheong Fun with pork skin? Never try this before. I love pork skin especially cook with curry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes simple foods are best. :) I love your photos, the food looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what...your post always makes me very very happy....seriously i caught myself smiling looking at these delicious food hahahha....i can already imagine how the curry sauce in the chee cheong fun tasted like...very homecook, very santan-ish and not that spicy....hehehe...very chinese...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anncoo: yes, in ipoh, u can request for this choice if they have, of course.. it blends in well..

    Lindsey: thanks for the compliments, hope u come by more often.. :)


    Manglish: I am glad it makes u happy, if u r happy, i m happy.. hahhaha.. come to IPOH, and try whatever u think can make u happier and healthier.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh chee cheong fun...

    The glutinous rice with kaya is tempting.. I haven't have that for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reana,
    I want that chee cheong fun too with lots of fried shallots..yumm yumm and that delicious glutinous rice with kaya as a dessert...hungry now thinking of it coz I did not have my lunch :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladyviral: ipoh chee cheong fun is different from other states.. come and try the kaya next time...


    Elin: too bad u didnt take much.. i ended up walloping your share as well.. hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen this kind of Chee Cheong Fun in Klang here, wish I can have a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't eat spicy stuffs first thing in the morning! Big no for me!

    Chee cheong fun gets stuck in the stomach? Haha! That's ridiculous! I think her digestion is not good in the morning.

    Glutinous rice with sweet kaya? Not exactly my favourite. I prefer bread with butter and kaya! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sonia: do try it.. maybe different places, different taste...

    FoongPc: thanks for coming by, i better add u first.. last time lost it..

    ReplyDelete
  11. The chee cheong fun looks so yummy! Just how I like it too.

    ReplyDelete