Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lunch At Shooting Club

Dishes taken in Shooting Club, Jalan Gopeng, IPOH.... A lunch treat by one of my senior staff who received her arrears on allowance... so good of her to give us a free meal... hahahaha...
The food here were in small servings, nevertheless, they were tasty.... they have lunch packages, depends on how many people actually.

Ours were a 5 persons lunch so if I can recall correctly, it was around RM50.00 for this meal..










or perhaps...it was RM60.00.... lol.... not so sure.. but I know the prices in Shooting Club are reasonable...

7 comments:

  1. Wah...VERY REASONABLE indeed !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price look really reasonable, average RM10 per plate !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now, these makes me hungry hahaha...i should eat first before I will visit your blogs next time...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog walking here too Claire...this blog is like my photo blog...i love posting places and you love posting food....great right? post more pictures....just love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just curious what camera you are using because the focus is so clear. If I did this angle, the result of my picture is blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice and delicious! Why the restaurant is called shooting club... anything to shoot there? Shoot pics? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i guess so...last time it was for members to practise shooting there...hahaa... i suppose..

    ReplyDelete