Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Curry Noodles and Yam Cake

Hunger for something spicy at certain days of the month... hahaha.. I don't know about you all but the craze of certain food is just like those pregnant ladies at times. Normally I do not fancy hot and spicy curry noodles but the other day, I was eagerly hunting for some..... and I found it in this shop along Jalan Raja Ekram, opposite Excelsior Hotel....


this bowl has a few varieties inside
pig skin, chicken, beancurd, cockles...


followed by this steamed yam dessert...
very nice..
good taste too...
GO TRY IT!

5 comments:

  1. The food simply looks yummy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curry noodles got a lot of ingrediants, must be very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. added this blog too....wow...food galore hahaa....i guess your camera is great because you can get the picture so vivid in close up

    we love to dine out but, every time I took the picture in close up its blurred

    anyway, add my blogs please....added all your three blogs already, just check it okay? thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. already added Amy..thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for the curry noodle tip. I've alwiz gone to that famous shop opposite the police station whenever i visited Ipoh, but i felt their standard has dropped considerably. Will try this place on my next trip. I do know there's a great dinner/supper fried noodle place on the left-side of the hotel.

    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete