Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yam Mee At Rawang

A Rawang meal is not missed whenever we go to Kuala Lumpur, that is, if I drive la...
This time my kids wanted to take noodles instead of going for rice and dishes. So no stopping by at Lan Jie but instead to the yam noodles shop Keng Kee, left turn at the Tesco traffic light in Rawang.

As usual we ordered these dishes...

fish paste with foo chok skin

meehoon with kau yuk

steamed lala (clams)

and one more fat noodles with yam...
this time I noticed that the food was not that good already
the tastiness was not there anymore..
and the bill came to RM64.00 which was very pricey
I can say...

4 comments:

  1. It looks good, and it looks like they are enjoying it1 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fuk chuk looks like Pan Heong's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hvn't tried steamed lala..that looks nice..I still prefer fried lala with lots of ginger and sweet sour sauce.

    ReplyDelete