Saturday, November 6, 2010

Michaelangelo Pizza In Ipoh

For the first time, my kids and I went to Michaelangelo Pizza last night for our dinner before we went to church. It was the second time for Aaron, he recommended this place long ago but we kept putting it off until last night, we managed to go. By the time we reached there, it was quite crowded, only for one table at the entrance.

I was indeed surprised that this pizza eatery can fetch so many Ipoh patrons, young and old alike too! I thought we had to wait for some time for the food, but despite the crowd, the orders came very fast, less than 15 minutes... great!!

crowded...

I think they need a bigger shop...

spaghetti carbonara
with some creamy cheese
gosh.. no for me but for my KIDS!
They adored it...

The Hog.. or something like that..
we ordered half of this and that...

thin and crispy.. eat it while it is hot!!

as for me, i always drool over desserts..
this is lemon cheese cake
with lots of nuts and oreo...
and the bill came to RM64.00!

7 comments:

  1. Italian cuisine = my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hvn't been there..sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you feel like you were in the good ole USA? ha ha ... PIzza and Spaghetti are so popular here... AND--people love both!!!!!! When it comes to Italian food, I prefer lasagna to either pizza or spaghetti....

    Hope you enjoyed it. The lemon cheese cake looked yummy.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Ipoh has plented of good western food too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would like to thank everyone for their kind comments and would like to point out that what we offer is not Italian food but American food. The concept of our pizzeria is to bring "true" Authentic" American Pizza and fare to Ipoh and not change it in any way to local tastes but instead to give everyone an experience just as if they were in the US. I do hope we are doing a well enough job on that.

    MichelangelO's Pizzeria

    ReplyDelete