Monday, June 22, 2009

Which Among This Made Me Sick?

Last Wednesday, we went to Jalan Labrooy for lunch and I ended up eating these... rice with roasted pork plus char siew and a plate of fruits. After eating around 3 something, I felt very giddy, I couldn't even look down, I have to look eye level or up... what was happening to me? I didn't really know and I endured it till after 5pm....

Upon reaching home, I still felt very dizzy and I slept early... Next morning, I went to see the doc and he told me I have vertigo... anyone heard of vertigo?? I better google for this now...




maybe the fruits...which one did not adapt to me?

3 comments:

  1. Vertigo? it is like food poisoning? Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vertigo is caused by wrong intake of food? Just found out my aunty has this and thought it was always due to some infection of some sort.

    Hope it was a one off thing and you are alright now. Take care....everyone I know seems to experience it again and again after the first incident.

    ReplyDelete