Sunday, June 14, 2009

Set Lunch In Scotch Pub, IPOH

Last Friday, during the long hour lunch break, I took Lynn and my girl to Scotch Pub in IPOH Garden South... Lynn told me the name of the pub in chinese is Sook Ka Lan meaning Scotland, but in English it is called Scotch ... same or not ah?

Anyway, not important la... What is more important was the menu, we took the set lunch for that day, it was Lamb Chop but unfortunately, it was not so nice.... hard and tough and the smell was there too...

Lynn and my girl were smarter, they ordered chicken chop, have to add RM1 more to the normal set lunch which was RM12.90..... Theirs were definitely better than mine....


i only love the warm bun and the butter...


the vegetable soup was alright too..
at least asian style...
but my girl didn't like it...


the lamb chop...
fat and tough too..
not nice...


this chicken chop was better..
anyway, overall...
won't go again for a long time...yet...

5 comments:

  1. The presentation of the Lamb Chop looks good.. guess look doesn't mean taste good... lol.

    I am never chicken chop person.. guess I would of regret too if I were there cause I would of ordered the Lamb Chop too :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not drooling because I am eating right now, before I open your blog hahaha. Thanks for sharing Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like lamp chop because I have not much choices. I dont like chicken, cannot eat beef, local western often no pork served, fish sometimes smell fishy .. so that is why I usually ended up taking lamp chop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this homely pub (or coffee house's more like it) has lost its lustre over the yrs.

    it was one of the best in Ipoh, alongside Rendezvous (which has since ceased operation), and First coffee house.

    ReplyDelete