Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lunch at Stadium Perak

LONG TIME never visited the stadium stalls... yesterday we went there for lunch and ended up taking clay pot mee... It was a big bowl, in fact, too much for me that I could not finish it...
But for RM3.50 it was worth it... for a man, it should not be a problem ...
As for me, I think I will not take it again unless someone is sharing with me...


the clay pot mee..


this is the beans stall..
they sell bean curd desserts with special addition
you can visit them in the Perak Stadium stalls...
Should be very nutritious ...

5 comments:

  1. I lived in Canning Garden before ,so I always came here for fried hor fun (wat dan hor滑蛋荷).

    But , long time did't go back there because it is too far away if I need to go all the way from Bercham !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you brought me there before.. ahaha.. that was 2 years ago i think.. i still remember it was the wan tan mee.. ahaha.. memories stay~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the Taiping Fried Noddles is still there? I remember used to eat there very often and always VERY big plate...have to share!

    So 'tai'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. long time i never been there already... should go there for good food again..

    thanks for remind me of this place again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a great place to visit... First time on your blog, I liked the way you write...

    ReplyDelete