Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jalan Bendahara Pancake

IPOH famous pancake (tai kau meen) nicknamed big face cake.... but of course this is a smaller version cos they are cut up into smaller pieces.... I should have taken a picture of the pan, it is quite big... around 1.5 feet in diameter...

Anyway, this pancake is my favourite, I usually eat it in the morning and it must be steaming hot, and when u bite on it, the groundnuts and the sugar melting into your mouth... i tell u ah... it is sooo sooooo de..li...ciousssss...




This stall is along Jalan Bendahari.... called Dou Lei Coffeeshop....

8 comments:

  1. Ya, this pancake must eat when it is hot.Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last wkend i passed by pasarmalam saw tai kau meen i also dont feel like eating...but when u say the groundnuts and sugars melt in ur mouth, i telan saliva kejap

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. looks tempting... but i prefer the crunchy and thinner type.. hehe.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife loves this pancake unfortunately I can't find a place selling a decent one where I live ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...I prfer the thin one...the stall ouside the Nam Heong coffee shop!

    but the way you picture it, I also want to take a bite! YUM!

    ReplyDelete