Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spicy Breakfast...

Why do malaysian chinese love to have noodles for breakfast? Any chinese coffeeshop you come across each morning, there will be many there slurping their favourite noodles, whether it is hokkien mee, chicken koay teow, one ton mee, pan mee, laksa, curry mee... so on and so forth...
I know it is not a healthy meal, nevertheless it is the satisfaction in my stomach that counts....

These pictures were taken in Greetown Coffeeshop...


hokkien mee noodles...
spicysweat*


chicken koayteow..
something not so oily and spicy

3 comments:

  1. here i am reading yr blog, having my cheese sandwich .. grrr... see your prawn mee, my sandwich is tasteless !

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thanks for coming by coffeecookies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading your blog sent my stomach to hyperdrive. now hungry liao

    ReplyDelete